Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another day another auto.

I haven't put up a post in a while. Tooooooo much stuff going on. As some of you know I was the bologna in a car sandwich last month. One of those situations where the person in front of me slammed on her brakes, I screeech to a hault but the guy behind me didn't react in time to avoid hitting me which slammed me into her. Add that drama to the fact that no one in the accident but me spoke English, I felt like I had joined the circus in the middle of Santa Monica Blvd. She looked fine at the time but my little Elantra was totaled, I couldn't believe it. Cleaning her out was like attending a wake. I loved that crappy little car and I had JUST paid it off last March. All is well that ends well though, I was found innocent of any blame in the whole mess and I used the settlement check to buy the car I really wanted when I bought my Elantra but couldn't afford at the time. Here is my new baby (see pic). Its a 2007 Honda Accord SE. No sunroof and its silver again but what can you do? She only has 8000 miles on her and still smells new. I find myself stopping five car lengths behind people and always watching what the guy behind me is doing because #1 I am still jumpy from the accident and #2 I don't want anyone to come within a mile of my pristine paint. John was great through the whole process and really kept me from losing it a few times.

No comments: