Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our Story Starts Here


This is where our story begins - the moment that I asked Melissa to marry me. It was June 6th, 2008 on Orcas Island, Washington. I told her that I was going to take a picture of us together. She had no idea that the picture was going to turn out the way it did. As we move forward with our wedding plans and our lives together, we invite our friends and family to follow our story in this blog. Even though many of them live far away, we still want them to be part of our journey. We will be posting dates times addresses and other relevant information about the wedding and our lives as they happen. So stay tuned and enjoy!




1 comment:

Beth said...

I am so happy for you two! You rock! This blog is awesome and I so look forward to the wedding! Congratulations!

Lots o' love,
Beth