Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Venue .... check!

Over the last few months we have visited numerous reception sites and called or emailed every venue within 30 miles of the church. My files are spilling over with quotes and I feel like we have just run the gauntlet!! But after what seems like an eternity we have secured our venue for the wedding!!!

We will be having our reception at 5:00 in the penthouse ballroom of the Sheraton Delfina in Santa Monica. They have been very helpful and cut us a hell of a deal. The view from the ballroom is amazing. You can see up and down the coast from Palos Verdes to Malibu. Not to mention it is about 7 blocks from the church so none of you out of towners will get lost on the way there.

I can't even tell you how happy I am right now. Now I'm taking a month off from wedding stuff haha. ;)


No comments: